About 105 Gibson Centre
Situated at 105 Gibson Drive in Markham, 105 Gibson Centre is a 47,000-square-feet Christian centre. Our mission is to serve the locals and those in need, and to share with them the compassion and hope of Jesus. We provide relevant and diversified social services, such as youth and older adults programs, community education, food bank, cultural and recreational activities. 105 Gibson Centre also partners with various local organizations to provide comprehensive tailor-made services to the community. 105 Gibson Centre opened in Oct 2013 and runs for around 80 hours a week. We have captured 50,000 visits through rental and programs and 7,000 individuals have registered in our programs or services.
We are looking for the following summer job positions immediately:
The candidate must be:
- between age 15 and 30 years of age (inclusive) at the start of employment.
- a Canadian Citizen / PR or on refugee protection status and legally entitled to work.
Social Media community Manager
- $15 per hour, 30 hours per week, total of 8 weeks
- Discuss with the supervisor on the Youth Services Instagram content
- Manage weekly Youth Services Instagram’s design and content
- Research on communication strategy for reaching out to the community youth
- Create communication platforms with local youth and young adults
- Form and lead youth volunteer teams for the purpose of connection between Youth Services and youth, e.g. video recording
Interested candidates are asked to submit a detailed resume outlining their qualifications and experience to:
105 Gibson Centre
105 Gibson Drive, Markham, L3R3K7
Deadline for applications: June 26, 2022
We thank all applicants, however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.