New System Better Experience!
We are excited to announce the launch of our new system for enrolling classes and services provided by 105 Gibson Centre. The new interface offers a comprehensive and user-friendly experience. Come and check this out!
* The new system is powered by Amilia
What will you need to do?
First, you need to set up an account in the system and add yourself or other person as participants in your account. Setting up the account before registration day will allow you to become familiar with the system, give you time to contact us with questions, and enroll the courses quickly on registration day.
Set up an account
- Click the button “Setting up an account” in below.
- A log in screen will appear.
- Provide your email address and a password.
(105 Gibson Centre will use this email address to communicate with you in the future, as well as to send you registration confirmations.)
- Click on Create an Account.
- A confirmation screen appears.
- You will be asked to check your email. Click on the link in this email in order to complete the account set up. If clicking the link does not work, copy and paste the link into your browser.
- You have now validated your email address and you will be returned to the 105 Gibson Centre login page.
- You are now ready to register the classes!
Log in your account
- Log in your account, by entering the email address and password.
- Click on the Log in button to continue.
- From here, you are able to enroll for classes, programs and other services provided by 105 Gibson Centre.
Register a class
- You can click on “Register Now” button.
- It will take you directly to the program page.
- Browse through the program categories then look for a program that interests you.
- Click “Session”, select participants to register.
- Then it puts a program or activity into your shopping cart.
- Checkout when your shopping is completed.
- You will be directed to an information page. Complete the information for yourself and for the participant(s) you are “registering” for the class. Then click “continue”.
- Payment: Enter your credit card information as instructed and then click “pay now”. You will then get a confirmation of payment.
- Registration complete!
- What is Amilia?
Amilia is an online registration system used to register for programs and activities offered 105 Gibson Centre.
- If I am already a member to the previous system, do I need to create a new online account?
Yes! You need to create a new online account. One of the benefits of creating this new account is that you can add members (your family or friends) under your account. When it is set up, it saves you from having to repeat that step with every class registration!
- How to add my family members or friends under my account?
You can do it from “My Account” > “Members” > “Add a person”. Once it is set up, the participant(s) will be under your account for future registration.
Or you can add participant(s) during the registration of each class.
- Can I enroll the classes for my family members or friends?
Yes, you can add or select participant(s) during the registration of each class.
- Can I enroll the classes by phone, email or in person?
Not at first. In order to fill the classes in the order that we receive registrations, we need all participants to enroll using the online system.
- How do I pay?
Please use your credit card for payment.
- I am having trouble using the new system, what should I do?
Please call 105 Gibson Centre for assistance. You may also come into the centre for in-person assistance.