105 Gibson Facilities are available for rental by business organizations, non-profit groups and individuals. Whether you are planning an event, group seminar, banquet, or private party, we have the space to accommodate you. With access to almost 47,000 square-feet including the gym, activity areas, cafe area and meeting rooms, there are a variety of options to host your event.
To rent a space, simply fill out the Online Rental Application Form 2 weeks prior to your event. Hard copies of the form are available at the centre. For inquiries, please call 905.946.8787.
Apply / Rent now: Online Rental Application Form (new!)
Areas Available for Rental
Capacity estimated without furniture and equipment*
- Multipurpose Hall / Double Gym (Capacity: 500)
- Multipurpose Room 101 (Capacity: 200)
- Youth / Multipurpose Room 102 (Capacity: 150)
- Open Area (Capacity: 300)
- Chat Spot (Capacity: 20)
- Cultural Café (Capacity: 90) *If rental hours fall within Cultural Cafe’s hours of operations, food and beverages must be purchased from the Cafe and consent for space usage must be obtained from Cafe. If rental hours are outside of Cafe’s hours of operations, then external catering can be arranged.
AV equipment are available for rental with an additional cost. All applicants are required to provide a proof of liability/event insurance and put 105 Gibson Centre as the additional insured. Please refer to the Rental Agreement for more details. If applicants are unable to provide their own insurance, the applicant are required to pay the insurance surcharge as described in the Rental Rate Info Sheet.
What You Could Do
Exhibition (eg. Historical Exhibition of Artifacts )