105 Gibson Community Classroom aims to nurture learning communities and provide opportunities to our neighbor to learn together. We envision people coming to the Centre to share their expertise with others in a joyful and enriching manner. 105 Gibson offers a wide variety of interest courses for various age groups. Some of the courses include APP design make easy, 3D animation, digital photography, calligraphy, karate, dancercise, decorative painting, jewellery making, 5km marathon, erhu, Tai chi, and singing.
How to register
- call the Centre at 905.946.8787
- online registration
- email your completed registration form and duly signed waiver to firstname.lastname@example.org
- visit the Centre at 105 Gibson Drive, Markham
Payment in full must accompany all registrations and can be made using cash, cheque (payable to 105 Gibson Centre), or credit card. Class materials may incur additional charges.
- If the program is cancelled due to insufficient enrollment or other unforeseen circumstances, the registered participants will receive a full refund.
- Full refund will be issued only if withdraw 2 weeks before the first lesson or class cancelled.
- No refund will be allowed after second lesson.
- $5 Administration Fee will be charged for any class withdrawal
- Program fee is not transferable and is only applicable to the activity listed on the receipt.
- 105 Gibson Centre reserves the right to cancel or postpone any program/class.
- NO CLASSES on public holidays. Please pay attention to the announcement in class.
Important Note: Participants must consult their family doctor before enrolling in any class of physical activities.
Check out our latest activities and program!