105 Gibson Centre is partnering with Health for All – Family Health Team to provide free flu shot to vulnerable, age 65+, living in a senior apartment or home.
Date: Nov 11 (Thursday)
Time: 9:30 am – 4:00 pm
Time slot: 9:30 – 12 pm, 1 – 4 pm
Flu Shot Clinic will be available by appointment only.
Registration can be made by the following ways:
- phone (905) 946-8787, or
- online by clicking on the time slot below:
How to Get Your Flu Shot Safely During COVID-19:
- Make an appointment via phone or online.
- Self-screen for symptoms of COVID-19 on the day of the clinic.
- Stay home if feeling unwell, even with mild symptoms.
- Bring a mask and pen.
- Read the flu vaccine fact sheet at www.ontario.ca/page/flu-vaccine-safety-effectiveness
- Complete and bring the flu consent form to the clinic.
For inquiries about this program, please call the Centre at 905.946.878, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org