Please note that due to sidewalk construction on the south side of Gibson Drive, the east entrance to our parking lot is closed from today until Tuesday May 15. Please use the west entrance.
Looking for volunteer Physicians and Coordinators to serve at the new 105 Gibson Medical-Wellness Clinic
The 105 Gibson Medical-Wellness Clinic offers consultation and full spectrum care to serve the medical and spiritual needs of seniors and the local community. The client will receive a full consultation and the physician will have the opportunity to make suggestions for treatment to the family doctor, to offer prayer, to refer to pastoral counseling, or connect to social services such as CCAC.
Who do we serve: those in the community with medical and spiritual needs. We will start by serving primarily seniors participating in the Abundant Life Court programs.
Location: 105 Gibson Centre
Hours: Tuesdays 2 – 6pm (start date to be announced)
We are seeking volunteers.
1. Physicians – Family physicians or specialists with a heart to serve those in needs and to share the love of Christ. Should have an active Ontario practicing license. Fluency in Cantonese or Mandarin needed. Minimum commitment: four to eight Tuesday afternoons per year.
2. Clinic Coordinators – Seeking those with medical/dental office experience, or nursing background. Responsibilities include the facilitation of client flow, questionnaire, organizing and completing medical records The coordinators will be a welcoming leader of the clinic and build relationships with clients. Minimum commitment: twelve Tuesday afternoons per year.
New classes this term now open for registration!
Space is limited so give us a call at 905-946-8787 or drop by the Centre to register.
Learn how to manage your finance with a cash-based system. Learn about budgeting, saving, giving and preventing debt. Course is designed by award winning debt counselling charity Christians Against Poverty. Suitable for people 18-30 years old.
Date: June 2 – 3
Time: 2 – 5 pm
Fee: $10 (refundable upon course completion)
For enquiry, please visit Centre Reception or call 905.946.8787
Indoor Farming is a unique self-contained natural water-based ecosystem urban farming that is designed to grow herbs, veggies and fish (tilapia) indoors, allowing all year round growing and harvesting. It’s a vision of the future.
What will I learn from the workshop?
• Grow indoor herbs and vegetables in water from seed without synthetic fertilizer and pesticides
• Build and maintain a healthy VIGA?
• Hands-on practice in every lesson
Date and Time
Tuesdays May 1 to 29 (5 classes)
7 – 8:30 pm
Target: Ages 8 + & Families
Language: English/Cantonese & Mandarin
Fee $75 (fee includes training materials)
Great and Fun family activities! Sign up Now!
Reserve your seat or for enquiry, please visit Centre Reception or call 905.946.8787
Want to learn more about the Reformation? Come visit from Dec 1 to Dec 3 for a photo exhibition and workshops on how the Reformation from 500 years ago has significantly changed the world.
Dec 1, 4 pm to 9:30 pm
Dec 2, 10 am to 9:30 pm
Dec 3, 11 am to 3 pm
Dec 1 and Dec 2, 7:30 pm
Inspirations of the spiritual awakening of Reformation to the present world
by Rev. Dr. Ambrose Wang (Th.D., Basel University)
Toronto Christian Community Church Mandarin Congregation Lead Pastor
All are welcome!