1-hour information session:
What is indoor gardening and farming?
A unique method of farming that uses a self-contained, natural, water-based ecosystem farm that is designed to grow herbs, veggies, and fish (optional) indoors; this allows for year-round growing and harvesting. It’s a vision for the future!
What to expect:
• Learn how to grow herbs and vegetables in our unique water-based vertical farm!
• Learn how to start your own small-scale indoor vertical farm at home
• Grow without the use of synthetic fertilizer and pesticides
• Participate in hands-on activities every week
• Help maintain a small plot of vegetables
• Take home some fresh vegetables at the end of the course!
• Educational and fun for the whole family!
Date and Time
Tuesday June 26
7 – 8pm
Target: Ages 8 + & Families
Language: English/Cantonese & Mandarin
To register and for more information: